Level 1 - What a Fida'i should know
- Knows the Khabar as words, not necessarily the meaning.
- Knows that Haqim is the Founder of the Clan, and is at war all other Kindred.
- Knows the very basic structure of the clan.
- Knows the basic history of the clan.
- Knows the meaning behind the Khabar, but not necessarily understanding.
- Knows that there may be factions within the Assamites.
- Knows that the elders arrange all contracts for them.
- Knows their Castellan.
- Knows what the Du'at are.
- May have heard about the Ritual.
Level 2 - What a Rafiq should know
- Knows the history of "The curse".
- Knows and understands the Khabar, word for word.
- Knows that there are factions within the clan and may belong to one.
- Knows about the Ritual.
- Knows how contacts are worked out.
- May have heard about Assamites having Thaumaturgy.
- Knows about the Unconquered.
- Knows the locations and movements of the Assamites under his Command.
- Knows who Du'at.
- Knows their Silsila.
Level 3 - What a Castellan should know
- Knows the history before "The Curse"
- Knows about Assamites having Thaumaturgy.
- Knows how to make contact with the Unconquered.
- Knows what Ritual can do.
- Knows who the Master is.
- Knows whom all the Silsila or Elders are and how to contact them
Level 4 - What an Elder should know
- Knows the History of Golden Age.
- Knows where the 'new' Alamut is.
- Knows how to contact assamites in any area.
- Knows who all Castellans are and how to contact them.
- Knows the history of the Beginning.
- Knows when and where the Clan is moving and against whom.
- Knows who all Rafiq are.
Level 5 - What a Silsila should know
- Knows the true location of Alamut.
- Knows where the Unconquered meet and where they maybe found.
- Knows all members of the clan and their located.