Baali Lore 1
- You know Baali are associated with infernalism, the worship of Demons for the purpose of gaining personal power.
- You believe there are almost no Baali in the modern nights, as they are a very rare blood line.
- You know Baali can summon flames and manipulate the feelings of others.
- You know that sometimes Baali congregate in groups.
Baali Lore 2
- You know that the groups Baali congregate in are called Hives, and that they have an internal hierarchy.
- You are familiar with the legend that the Baali and the Salubri are somehow connected.
- You know that the Assamites have a particular dislike for the Baali, although you do not know why.
- You know that thousands of years ago, the Baali were much closer to Clan Brujah, but that their alliance was shattered for some reason.
- You do not believe that the Baali are a blood line of any of the major Clans in the modern nights.
Baali Lore 3
- You know all there is to know about Hives, and are familiar with the Road of the Hive, although you don't know enough to attempt to convert onto it.
- You believe that the Baali are the offspring of Saulot, the founder of the Salubri, and are familiar with the names of the reputed Baali Methuselahs.
- You know that the Baali have the Disciplines of Presence, Obfuscate, and Daimoinon, and you are familiar with the effects of the Daimoinon powers from Basic to Advanced.
- You are familiar with the rough outline of the Baali War, and know the true reason why the Assamites hold a particular grudge against the Baali.
- Your have heard of Baali Apostates, although you do not know exactly what they are.
- You believe that Baali are not automatically infernal, but that their nature and interests often drive them in that direction.
Baali Lore 4
- You are familiar with the entirety of the Baali write-up in the V:tM Storytellers Handbook (Revised), and know some of the history as outlined in Clanbook Baali (Dark Ages).
- You know the intricacies of the Road of the Hive, the Road of the Devil, and a bit about the Path of Evil Revelations.
- You know Saulot went to the East for a while, was known as Zao-Lat the healer, and left the East again without having found what he was looking for.
- You know that many of Clan Tremere followed the Road of the Devil during their early nights in the Dark Ages.
- You are familiar with the role the Baali played in Carthage.
- You believe that there may an inherent infernal taint to the Discipline of Daimoinon, and the black flames it creates.
- You think you know enough about the Baali to attempt to replicate one of their infernal rituals. You don't.
Baali Lore 5
- You know pretty much all of the historical information as presented in Clanbook Baali from Vampire: the Dark Ages.
- You know of the active Baali Methuselahs, and their supposed affiliations.
- You know enough to learn the Apostate ritual.
- You have heard about the true nature of the Fallen.
page revision: 0, last edited: 20 Jun 2011 17:18