Bone Gnawer Lore 1: What a Cub or Cliath would know
- Can tell 'loot' from 'stuff'.
- Knows about the 'barking chain'.
- Knows that Rat has importance to the tribe.
- Knows that we are looked down upon by the other garou.
- Knows it is our job to look after and help the homeless.
- Has heard of Mamas and Papas, Grandmas and Grandpas and that they are important to the Tribe.
Bone Gnawer Lore 2: What a Fostern would know
- Can tell 'stuff' from 'shit'.
- Has heard that the first Bone Gnawer was the little brother of Silver Fang, and how we got our name.
- Knows they can find just about anything within their city.
- Has heard something about camps within the Tribe, but doesn't know anything about them.
- Can name off some of the better-known Bone Gnawers in history, including the tribal leaders and the like.
- Knows there are other totems out there who work with the Bone Gnawers.
- Has heard about some well known totems of the gnawers.
- Knows that the city abounds with spiritual life unheard of in the wild.
- May know how to contact, or know someone who is in contact with some of the city spirits.
- Knows how to find their way to a Bone Gnawer city Caern, also may know some of its members (ie: Sept Leader, Master of the Rite, Warder, etceteras).
- Knows there are things called leeches and they roam the streets, feeding on humans, such as the homeless.
Bone Gnawer Lore 3: What an Adren would know
- Has heard about the camps, and may know how to contact supposed members of these camps.
- Knows who to talk to about learning, and to whom certain things are valuable to.
- May have heard rumours of some of the more obscure tribal totems … Trash Heap, etc.
- Knows how to contact someone who can talk to city spirits. May have minor knowledge of some minor city spirits.
- Knows about the Ratkin and how they are Mother Rat's Shapechangers, of whom we are adopted.
- Has heard that the 'power structure' of the gnawers may be called the 'Ring of Shadow' or something like that, and that the Ratkin are some how involved.
- Know that within the cities in which they dwell, there are leech information gatherers who are outcasts, like Bone Gnaers, but to other leeches.
- Knows some of the layouts of their city's upper sewer system, and how it can be used safely and the dangers involved in going there.
Bone Gnawer Lore 4: What an Athro would know
- Knows Minor Rites belonging to the gnawers.
- Knows all about the ring of shadows.
- Knows that the Gnawers helped the Ratkin in the rage of war and the Bone Gnawers were almost destroyed.
- Knows who's in charge of certain camps, and where they can be found.
- Knows about the dealings between the Glasswalkers and the Ventrue leeches.
- Knows the layout of their city's sewer system, and knows the areas to avoid contact with the leeches that dwell there.
Bone Gnawer Lore 5: What an Elder would know
- Knows the Truth about the Gnawer tribal history.
- Knows Intermediate gnawers tribe specific Rites.
- Involved with and may be a member of the Ring of Shadows.
- Knows about the Spirit known as the American dream and how it will help the gnawers' thrive once again.
- Knows who to talk to find out just about anything going on in the city.
- Poosibly the leader of one of the camps, or has the ear of the leader of a specific camp.
- Knows how to find just about anything, anywhere in their city, by moving through the sewer system, and the other underground passages