Brujah Lore 1 - What an unreleased childer would know
- You have heard the term Brujah and understand it
- You have heard the term 'scholarly warriors'
- You have no clue what "The Call" is
- You have heard the term "Rabble"
- You know that Brujah tend to anger quickly
- Brujah In Clan Disciplines are: Potence, Celerity, and Presence
Brujah Lore 2 - What an up and coming Neonate would know
- You understand the terms iconoclast, individualist and idealist and know which camp you fall under.
- You have heard of "the call"
- You know that status is earned by physical prowess
- You have heard of rants and may have attended one
- You know of the 7th Tradition "don't get caught"
- You have heard of Troile and Carthage
- You understand that getting a Brother killed is a crime and have heard of the punishment of such. (remember the 7th tradition here)
- You know that Brujah tend to be rebels in their way of thinking
Brujah Lore 3 - What most Ancillae know
- You know that the 3 camps work together despite disagreements
- You understand the concepts that make up the three different camps
- You know the stereo-types of the individuals in the three camps
- You can recognize the names of the Elders of the clan
- You know the names of the important Ancillae
- You know when to and when not to make "The Call"
- You have heard of "Raves" and may have attended one
- You have heard of running "The Gauntlet" as punishment
- You know that the most heinous of all crimes is the betrayal of a brother
- You know the punishment for making "the call" inappropriately
- You have heard rumors of the Brujah involvement in the 1917 Russian uprising
- You understand "the Call"
Brujah Lore 4 - What a Brujah scholar would know
(Note: Note at this level you have become more locked into the past and have begun to lose touch with clan mates, due to paranoia.)
- Heard how one locates a "Rave" and may have used the clues to do so
- Heard of a tradition that the elders have called the "Debate"
- Heard iconoclast Brujah elders do not attend "Debates"
- An understanding about the fall of Carthage and the role of the Venture and Toreadors with it.
- A familiarity with the Ancillae of your camp and some in other camps.
- A relationship with some of the elders in your region.
- Heard of the development of the Clan weakness, and stories of it's development.
- Heard rumors of the "True" Brujah
- An understanding that it is difficult to separate the fact from fiction within the Brujah history
- Heard rumors that Brujah himself created the written language
- Heard rumors that the Brujah were involved in the separation of the colonies from Britain
- Have an understanding of "the Call" enough to know the consequences of it
Brujah Lore 5 - What a Brujah elder would know.
(Note: At ST discresion you may at this level you gain the derangement Paranoid, but gain no bonus from it, to reflect the fear of the knowledge you possess)
- You understand the role of the other clans in the history of your blood
- You believe there was a possibility that Troile was coerced into challenging his sire either by Brujah himself or others of the 4th Generation
- You have an idea of Varoja's role in the Sabbat and infernalists
- You understand what really caused the fall of Carthage
- You have heard rumors of "walking hypnosis"
- You hear rumors of the Brujah helped to form the Sabbat
- You know what "the Call" is really about
- You possess knowledge most scoff at and your name and word have become sullied
- You have knowledge of the existence of "True" Brujah and may have met one.
- You understand that the "True" Brujah are remnants from the past with the power to manipulate time
- Research hints that the Brujah are a driving force behind the Sabbat
- You have a basic understanding of the history of the Brujah, as presented in the Clan book
- You no longer can recognize your brothers unless they are famous or infamous