All of the shapeshifting functions work, so fear not.
+rage/check needs to be changed because it interprets every single person on the map as if they're human.
+peek and +sideways have not been implemented yet. There /are/ gauntlet difficulties on each room in the map, but not all of the maps have their Umbradesc set on them just yet and so this code is on hold so you don't, you know, +sideways into #-1 OH MY GOD WHAT PERMISSION DENIED land, or get eaten by ephemera, or something.
These are like 50% done.
There IS a node on the map. There WILL BE more nodes on the map.
upcoming Mage functions will -
1. Inventory your Foci
2. Inventory your Spheres, Avatar and Paradigm
3. Manipulate your Paradox levels
4. Raise your Paradox levels if you do something horribly asinine
5. Users of Spirit will be able to interact with the Gauntlet
6. Users of …Oh God I suck at Mage, uhhhhh PRIME, I think? Ohgodican'tremember
Users of a certain sphere of magic will be able to detect Quintessence, Tass, and et cetera.
They work! They all work! Sweet, merciful Jesus!
I'm going to edit the +pump function to actually track people's +pump usage, though, or edit it to emit to the room as if you spent Willpower or something. So it doesn't allow you any longer to secretly +pump willy nilly before you roll.
Also, take a moment and check out on the googletubes, Gwen Morse's softcode. She has a Sabbat set of commands, do any of you think that will be beneficial to our game? I am personally of the philosophy that the more coded in functions your game has past the basic cable, the more WTFery that will ensue, so I'm not exactly warm to the idea because I figure, you know, you RP the Vinculum out instead of code it in…Nonetheless, thoughts?
So far, all the Hunters have is a function turn on the effects of Second Sight, and +secondsight <player> to determine whether someone else is human (type +help hunter into your client for actual documentation of this). We need…
- To re-vamp Second Sight so that you can prove to players that yes, you indeed are immune to Dominate/Dementation/other fanciful mind control tricks, namely by having a timestamp on when you Secondsighted so that if you get into it with another player, you can type something like "+secondsight/bitches" and it will emit to the room "So and So has been using his Sight since <blankity blank time> and here are the effects of Second Sight", or "So and So be frontin', he hasn't Second Sighted yet."
- To put a TIMER on Second Sight so that you can't have it on indefinitely. Because, you kind of can have it on indefinitely. Whoops.
This is what I KNOW we need. What Hunter character (or tentative Hunter character) players of you feel we need more code support for Hunter, and what would you like to add to the To Do List saga?
The NPC Generator
Needs to be added to the +help file (but hay guys, +npc/help)
It does not assign Gifts to garou NPCs. I figured this wasn't a big deal, but, should it? It gives vampire NPCs Disciplines.
It also does not assign Taints or Powers to Fomori (and so the fomori option is not listed in its help message), but the list of taints and powers is on it. If an ST wants to make a Fomor but doesn't have Freakshow!, well, the Taints and Powers list is an availability on the NPC Generator object, which is in the Northside Parking Garage.