Heatmiser 31 Mar 2011 16:48
Managing and Changing Forms:
- +shift/list will show you your options in forms.
- +shiftdesc <form>=<description> will set your description for a specific form.
- example: +shfitdesc lupus=A fluffy white wolf.
- +shift/<form> will have you assume that form, change your stats, your desc, your short-desc, and announce to the room you are in that you have shifted forms.
- example: +shift/crinos
- +Purebreed <player> will check another player and tell you if they have Purebreed.
- example: +purebreed Chuck
- +rage/check <player> will check your Rage against a person and, taking into consideration their racial info and willpower versus your rage (and willpower), will send them an appropriate message. The messages that come out of this command reflect messages in other commands to attempt not to breach your character's general race, just in case (people who are vampires with low humanity or have social flaws like "unsettling" have access to a variant of this command).
- +gauntlet - This will check the gauntlet in the town.
- +gift/list - This will show you your Gifts listing. In the future, some gifts will be coded in.