Cooking - With a small pot or other container and a ladle or a spoon to use this Gift. He places whatever he can find into the pot - trash, beer cans, old newspapers, etc. - adds water (spit counts) and stirs. The result is a pasty, bland-tasting mush that nevertheless is edible and filling. A rat-spirit teaches this gift.
- Roll: Wits + Survival, with the DC ranging from 6 to 10 depending on the substance, where inedible but harmless things are 6 and actively toxic stuff is 10.
Resist Toxin - Many Gnawers learn a preternatural resistance to toxins due to their exposure to poisons and toxins. A trash-spirit teaches this gift.
- Roll: Stamina + Survival. Against normal toxins, it nullifies their conventional effects. Against wyrm-tainted poisons, it adds three dice to the Garou's stamina. Effects last for a scene.
Tagalong - This gift ingratiates the Gnawer to a pack or caern's totem for a short time. Within the duration of this gift, the Gnawer is treated as a member of a pack with regards to using the totem's blessings and the tactics the pack knows. If used on a caern totem, the totem looks favorably on the Bone Gnawer, who can then perform Rite of the Opened Caern (if he knows it) without incident. A spirit servant of Rat teaches this gift.
- Roll: The Gnawer needs to know the name of the totem. He must also prostrate himself before the caern's center or the pack's leader like a begging dog. Cha + Subterfuge, DC based on the totem's opinion of the Gnawer. This gift can have consequences for its abuse.
Blissful Ignorance - as the Ragabash gift.
Odious Aroma - The Gnawer can amplify his body odor to the point of debilitating anybody who can smell it. A stinkbug spirit teaches this gift.
- Roll: Spend 1 Gnosis and wham, all things within 20 feet of him subtract 2 dice to all rolls in fighting to breathe.
Friend in Need - Once a Gnawer finally gains all too hard-earned social equality in a pack, their loyalty is unshakeable. This Gift allows a gnawer to risk all to aid a packmate/tribemate. A dog spirit teaches this gift.
- Roll: The Gnawer, when another is in danger, will lend them whatever he needs, be it Rage, a gift, his willpower, or even his own life (health levels). The Gnawer cannot lend a gift that is of a higher rank than the recipient or his abilities/attributes dots. Spend 1 WP and roll WP vs 7. Botches will lose the trait in question and the intended recipient does not gain them. If the recipient dies before the traits are returned (either at player discretion or the end of the scene) then the gnawer loses them permanently.
Reshape Object - As the homid gift.
Attunement - The Garou can commune with the spirits of a city or town and gain info about the area from them. This gift does not function in the wilderness, as the Gnawers have lost the knack for communicating with such spirits easily. A rat spirit teaches this gift.
- Roll: Spend 1 gnosis, roll Perc + streetwise.
Infest - Summon a horde of vermin to invade a structure no bigger than a large building. The gift summons vermin common to the area, be it rats, cockroaches, or birds/snakes. These creatures will not mindlessly attack humans. They will act according to their natures, which can often mean fleeing to dark places and hiding out. Any vermin spirit can teach this.
- Roll: Spend 1 Gnosis, spend Man + Animal Ken, DC 7. The amount of successes determine the degree of the infestation's intensity.
Riot - This gift summons a horde of malevolent spirits to provoke the inhabitants of a city into violence. This gift plays on the hatred and fear of the city's down-and-outs. The Gnawer can direct the energies to a degree, but things usually escalate and he is in no power to stop what he starts. A rat-spirit teaches this.
- Roll: Spend 1 gnosis, Wits + Subterfuge vs 8. The amount of successes determine the amount of subjects affected, where 1 is a building and 5 is an entire city.
Survivor - This gift confers temporary immunity to many environmental factors. The Garou no longer needs food, sleep, water, and does not suffer temperature extremes, natural diseases, or poisons. Wyrm toxins affect him at half their normal potency.
- Roll: Spend 1 Gnosis, Stam + Survival vs 7. Effects last a day per success. By spending additional Gnosis (1), gain 3 points of stamina and suffers no wound penalties, but this part will expire prematurely after 10 full rounds of combat. The Garou must sleep for eight hours afterward and awakens ravenously hungry.