Kiasyd Lore 1
- Usually very tall and thin with jet black eyes, a slight bluish cast to their skin.
- They're very knowledgeable and book-smart.
- They're usually passive, preferring to watch the events that go on around them.
- They prefer to "fight" using their wit and knowledge.
- They may be Sabbat.
- They may be embraced Elves.
Kiasyd Lore 2
- They tend to reside alone (away from other Kiasyd).
- They often set up roots and remain in one place for long periods of time.
- They've been called Weirdlings.
- They don't like to drink directly from the vessel.
- They do not embrace often.
- The transformation they undergo upon embrace is very painful, most die.
- Their odd powers are called Mytherceria.
- There is a link to the Fae.
- They may be the result of an experiment gone bad.
Kiasyd Lore 3
- They gather every 50 years or so to exchange knowledge.
- They also have mastery over shadow (Obtenebration) and mind (Dominate).
- The Lasombra created the Kiasyd.
- They may be embraced Faeries.
- They may be infernal.
- Mytherceria seems to be an odd mix of Auspex and Dominate… almost.
- The pain of the transformation induces a sort of madness (uncontrolled frenzy), from which some never recover and they must be killed.
- There is definitely something about iron that is a disadvantage to them.
- They are the result of an experiment gone bad, and the Lasombra Marconius became the first Kiasyd.
Kiasyd Lore 4
- Know the most common details of the experiment (blood of the god gotten from a mortal Mage, Fae blood (probably Unseelie), generic ritual stuff).
- Their current links to the Lasombra often are associated with libraries.
- They are not infernal, but somehow there is a link between demons and Fae and Kiasyd.
- Marconius was cast out by the Lasombra, and they may bear a grudge against the Lasombra for that.
- Marconius is still around.
Kiasyd Lore 5
- After the experiment went awry, Marconius disappeared for centuries. He returned, with his brood, and took Strasburg from the Ventrue. He still rules there.
- They could care less about the Lasombra except where the sharing of knowledge is concerned (they bear no grudge for the treatment of Marconius).
- Know the true association with the Fae and more details on the experiment.
- Marconius was taken in by the Fae and may have been taught some of their powers, resulting in Mytherceria.
page revision: 0, last edited: 26 Jun 2011 07:36