Ratkin Lore 1:
- Mother Rat helped the Ratkin survive when Gaia abandoned them.
- Knows the uses of the three main forms: Homid, Crinos, Rodens.
- Knowledge of main aspects: Tunnel Runner, Shadow Seers, Knife Skulker, and Warriors.
- Knows of the Rite of the Birthing Plague
- Understand the basic duties of the Ratkin - Defenders of the Wyld.
- Understand their social stand and reputation are based on: Infamy, Cunning and Obligation.
- Awareness of the rank titles: Pup, Rakka, Voto, Tava, Tepppen, and Rrrr't.
- Basic knowledge of the Litany of Survival.
Ratkin Lore 2:
- Knowledge of the Freaks Aspects: Plague Lords, Ratkin Engineer, Munchmausen, and Twitcher.
- Learned that the werewolves terrorized the other Changing Breeds a long time ago.
- Heard the werewolves claimed themselves lords of the Earth while slaughtering entire races.
- Understands the importance of the runt/straggler.
- Basic knowledge of Rapture - Be it Madness or Enlightenment.
- Heard whispers of other Ratkin forms: Rat Thing, Of Rat and Man, Itchy.
- Learn that Ratkin packs are temporary.
- Learn about common Ratkin totems: Rat, City Father/Mother, and Grandfather Thunder.
Ratkin Lore 3:
- Breeding is a sacred duty - Females will choose a Ratkin with the most social standing.
- More knowledge about the War of Rage: Corax's role, mass Ratkin exodus into the umbra, and etc.
- Heard pieces of information about the lost aspect (Bards).
- Knows the difference between Ramblers and Courtiers and starts to head in one direction.
- Knows the positions in a large nest (Rat Mother, Scout, Warlord, Mystic, Rat King).
- Bonegnawers of the adopted children of mother rat (But they are still Garou).
- Knows that Bonegnawer and Glasswalkers are the city werewolves. Can identify which Aspects naturally possess which Gifts.
Ratkin Lore 4:
- Knows the epic tale of the Field of Nettles - The curse to the werewolves. Heard of Ratkin helping the Ring of Shadows.
- In-dept knowledge about the Nine Plagues (How they came about / where each one is located, generally).
- Understands the policy and politics of a large nest.
- Knows reinforcements will come from the Umbra during the end days.
- Know some of the major Ratkin tribes and their 'marks'.
- Knows about the Itchy Zone within the Television Zone where Ratkin train to fight.
Ratkin Lore 5:
- Has enough knowledge to lead the attack during the Final Days
- Whispers about Ratkin working with rare supernatural creatures: Shadow Court, Shadow Lord cults, Sabbat Packs, and Renegade wraiths.
- Knows whom to talk to find out just about anything going on in the city.
- Knows how to find just about anything, anywhere in their city, by moving through the sewer system, and the other underground passages.
page revision: 0, last edited: 27 Jun 2011 03:02