Stargazer Lore 1:
- There are 4 main camps within the Stargazer tribe.
- - Klaital Puk
- - Zephyr
- - Ouroboroans
- - World Tree
- Humans are responsible for the weaver going mad.
- The Weaver is the true foe, it has trapped the Wyrm which struggles to free
- its self.
- The Stargazers played a pivotal part in the ending of the impergium,in some
- kind of challenge.
- The stargazers believe in the 5 minds earth(meditation) wind(Kailindo)
- fire(instinct) water(compassion) and moon (enigmas)and what each of these
- elements represent.
- There are no formal ranks within the Stargazer tribe.
- You know which side of the war of rage the Stargazers should have fought
- on but didn't..
- You have heard of the Spiral/ Fomori things.
- You know the gifts of the Adren of the tribe, and which spirits will teach
- them to you.
- You know of the Glass bead game, and its great players.
- You know the tale of Klaital's birth amongst the Garou.
- You have learnt the path to the stargazer Umbral realm.
- You know the location of the stargazer caerns
Stargazer Lore 2:
- You now understand how the Tribal camps function within the Stargazers.
- Klaital Puk, these Stargazers follow the teachings of Klaital, they follow a reincarnation of Klaital. They are the lorekeepers of the Stargazers.
- Zephyr, these Stargazers wander the world and umbra seeking and teaching* wisdom as they travel.
- Ouroboroans, these Stargazers perhaps walk the darkest path, seeking the* Wyrm in all it forms in a attempt to discover the nature of it's bonds, and* then free the Wyrm from the Weaver.
- World Tree believe that the wisdom of the stargazers should be taught to any who can be enlightened, humans, mages, and the Bete.
- There was a fifth Camp of Stargazers but the camp dissolved.
- You know the tale of Klaital's first rebirth as Habhava
- You know the tale of Kai Lin. Master of Kailindo
- You know the tale of Klaital's travels into the Abyss
Stargazer Lore 3:
- You know the fifth camp of the stargazer where called the metastatic birth, you know what their purpose was.
- You know there are Bete Stargazers.
- You know the tale of Menegho
- You know why the stargazers fought against the impergium and why humanity is the best weapon against the weaver.
- You know the tale of the Luminous shrine and it's fall
- You know the gifts of the elders of the tribe, and what spirits will teach them to you.
- You know the spirit types of Chimera's brood, you have perhaps met some of them.
- You know where the sept of star lies and how to get there.
- You have an understanding of how dream works and how to travel within it.
Stargazer Lore 4:
- You know where all the Kailindo teachers are, and can likely sway the teachers decision on who they will teach.
- You have heard rumors of a meeting with an oriental power.
- You know all the locations where Dream can be accessed from the Stargazer home realm.
- You know the old paths to the hollow earth
Stargazer Lore 5:
- You know the other stargazer elders, all of them, you know how to contact* them though this may take time.
- You know enough to identify Klaital in his next incarnation.
- You have an invitation to attend a council between the hengeyokai,and the stargazers, though the purpose is unclear.
- You know the probable location of the ruined Luminous shrine.
- You know the most likely ways of traversing the silver path through Abyss
page revision: 0, last edited: 27 Jun 2011 02:34